Our Firm provides outsourced general counsel services to our business clients. Companies must deal with operational and commercial transactions on a daily basis. As outsourced general counsel, we provide a wide variety of legal services to meet our clients’ every day needs. Many of our clients rely on us as trusted advisers, even if the issue at hand is not within our core competency. We strive to provide our clients with the best solution, even if it is engaging an outside law firm in a specific area.
In this role, we provide our clients a wide range of services, which include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and preparing commercial agreements with strategic partners, vendors, customers, consultants, landlords and other business relationships
- Attending shareholder and board meetings
- Developing executive and employee compensation, benefit and incentive plans
- Providing advice and counseling on intellectual property and proprietary rights issues
- Reviewing debt financing and banking agreements
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial lease agreements
- Preparing and filing routine regulatory and state filings
We are experienced in all areas of corporate governance counseling, including board and board committee compensation, officer fiduciary duties and responsibilities, stockholder relations, and “best practices” for boards, directors, and committees. Our practice utilizes our expertise in corporate, securities, and governance to provide our clients with the information, analysis, and advice they need.