TANYA G. FOREMAN
Tanya Foreman has experience with securities, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private placements, contracts, leases, employment matters for domestic and foreign employees, corporate governance and regulatory compliance, entity formations and annual maintenance, investor relations, marketing, SEC and NASDAQ filings, intellectual property protection, software licensing, executive compensation plans, stock warrants/options, convertible debt and preferred stock issuances, and general business matters.
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law (1994)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Florida (1990, with Honors)
- RezLegal, LLC – Jacksonville, FL – Associate, March 2019 to Present
- TAC Law Group – Jacksonville, FL – Attorney, December 2018 to February 2019
- Special Counsel, Inc. – Jacksonville, FL – Executive Director, January 2016 to November 2018; Attorney Search Director, August 2008 to January 2010
- Wealth & Estate Builders, LLC – Gainesville, FL – Attorney/Accountant, May 2011 to December 2015
- Fidelity National Title Group – Jacksonville, FL – Vice President/Sr. Litigation Counsel, February 2010 to April 2011
- Driver, McAfee, Hawthorne & Diebenow, PLLC – Jacksonville, FL – Attorney, January 2007 to June 2008
- Zix Corporation – Dallas, TX – Associate General Counsel, November 1997 to June 2006
- CT Holdings, Inc. – Dallas, TX – Corporate Counsel, October 1996 to November 1997
- American Airlines/Texas Rehabilitation Services, Inc. – Dallas, TX – Attorney, October 1994 to September 1996
- Vernis & Bowling – Miami, FL – Law Clerk/Associate, March 1993 to October 1994
Notable Client Work
- Private placements of securities and debt financing for publicly-traded software-development company, raising over $2 million in new capital.
- $44 million private placement stock offering for publicly-traded secure e-messaging and e-prescribing company, involving more than 60 investors.
- Mergers and acquisitions for publicly-traded company, including five sale transactions of foreign and domestic subsidiaries, totaling $80 million, and four asset purchase transactions, totaling $19 million.
- Admitted, The Florida Bar Admitted, The Texas Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Women’s Network
- Board of Directors – Association of Corporate Counsel, North Florida Chapter, 2010 – 2012