RezLegal, LLC has an immediate opening for a full-time executive legal assistant.
Come join our friendly, positive working environment! RezLegal, LLC (located near Butler/San Pablo and convenient to the Beaches) has an immediate opening for a full-time executive legal assistant. This position is for corporate/transactional support work (no litigation).
Duties (will include, but are not limited to the following):
- Furnish administrative support;
- Perform transcription for legal documents/correspondence;
- Make revisions and format legal documents/correspondence;
- Answer telephone, screen calls appropriately and redirect callers as necessary;
- Assist with preparing and updating corporate notebooks (binders);
- Scan and save documents into document management system;
- Make photocopies; and
- Perform special projects and tasks as directed by leadership.
Required Skills and Computer Knowledge:
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite (specifically experience with formatting (automatic numbering for various levels within a document, etc.) and cross-referencing);
- Must be a team player;
- Strong typing skills (both speed and accuracy);
- Solid grammar and punctuation skills;
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills; and
- Attention to detail.
- Before interviews are scheduled, we will be administering a test for typing and formatting skills.
- Our office is a no smoking and fragrance-free environment.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Participation in health insurance, dental, and vision plans available.
- Participation in 401k available.
- Free, onsite parking.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.