Corporate Business and Mergers & Acquisitions Law
Lauren represents clients in corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, private placement fundraising, and complex commercial contracting. She earned her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from William & Mary Law School, where she was the Symposium Editor of the William & Mary Law Review, a member of Phi Delta Phi, and a Graduate Research Fellow. She also holds a BA in English Literature, summa cume laude, from Flagler College. Lauren also completed a Venture Capital certification through Berkeley Law and the National Venture Capital Association.
Lauren is a Jacksonville native and member in good standing of the Florida Bar.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented golf car manufacturer in $25M sale to private equity.
- Represented management in buy out of medical practice.
- Represented management in buy out of systems engineering firm.
- Co-counsel to media and technology company in $200M merger.
- Represented minor league hockey team in acquisition of practice facility.
- Represented DME provider in $6.5M sale to strategic buyer.
- Represented mid-sized commercial insurance agency in sale to strategic buyer.
- Represented health & wellness company in $2.3M strategic exit.
- Represented minor league hockey team in $15mm equity fundraise.
- Represented a growth-stage fintech company as issuer of convertible preferred shares in $9mm Reg D, Series A financing.
- Represented growth-stage healthcare technology company as issuer of convertible preferred shares in $7mm Reg D, Series C financing.
- Represented seed-stage SaaS company as issuer of convertible debt in $1mm financing.
- Represented start up social media company in SAFE financing.
- Represented pet veterinary and boarding facility in $1mm angel financing.
- Drafted and negotiated $7M software development, hosting, and maintenance agreements.
- Drafted and negotiated agreements for deploying COVID-19 tracking application at large entertainment venues.
- Identified and resolved pervasive violations of 401(k) plan administration.
- Developed and streamlined client sales processes by developing modular contract templates and deploying strategic automation.